Cinematics Artist- Unreal
20 days ago
We are a remote-first studio and R&D group on the frontier of game design and development. Our team thrives on innovation, creating unparalleled tools and immersive multiplayer experiences. Using the robust and advanced Unreal Engine 5, we aim to redefine the boundaries of gaming.
- Lead creation of teaser and gameplay trailers
- Create and direct in-game cinematics with Sequencer
- Recording and editing gameplay footage for marketing materials
- Experience in Unreal Engine
- Strong portfolio of prior work
- Industry-leading compensation + equity package
- Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
What We Offer:
- Global Opportunity: Open to candidates worldwide.
- Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what's possible in gaming.
- Remote-First Culture: Benefit from a flexible work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org. Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “worlds-jobs.org” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org. We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.