Certification Project Manager H/F
8 days ago
As a Certification Project Manager H/F and under Producer’s responsibility and within the development team, your main missions will be :
- To protect production interests and vision within the 1st Party ecosystem
- Ensure that the project gets gold in the best conditions
- Unify first party constraints into a single design fitting all platforms
- Minimize impact of first party requirements and processes
- Synchronize production topics : HQ – PROD – 1st PARTIES
More specifically, your assignments will be divided into 2 parts:
- Keep up with 1st party updates on a daily basis (Nintendo/MS/Sony/…) assets and tools
- Project registration submission (plan, define context and send )
- Setup 1st party backend for dev team
- Consolidate game feature implementation plan In line with both 1st party guidelines and project timeline
- Work with Release Management team to validate game’s setup for launch
- Work with Live team to follow up on post-launch results, needs and help with your contacts on 1st Party aspect.
- Benchmark games, and production on 1st party subjects report relevant results and integrate best practices
- Create 1st party guidelines implementation task plan
- Work collaboratively with all teams/members involved in product development (dev / prod / QA / HQ)
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Management of production milestones to Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Develop a project-oriented 1st party strategy
- Assess risks in early development phase (calendar, design , Live plan… ) and offer solutions/alternatives (low-cost, platform agnostic,…)
- Identify and prioritize 1st Party discussions and waiver
- Work around the 1st Party policies to build pertinent arguments for waiving requirement not suitable for the project
- Challenge 1st party and promote the initiative/vision as a benefit for both sides
- Submissions: Setup the submission pipeline : PROD – RELEASE MANAGEMENT – HQ- 1st PARTIES
- Plan and book the specialized team activity for your project
- You have, at least, a first significant experience as a Project Manager
- You have basic knowledge in management methodologies (we are looking for Agile, Scrum and PRINCE 2)
- Your are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are known for your risk management skills
- You have very good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- You are a flexible person and adept at multi-tasking (capable of following up on a wide variety of simultaneous tasks)
NICE TO HAVE
- You already have an experience in gaming industry or an aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- You have a basic understanding of current technologies especially related to online - peer to peer, HTTP, security certificates.
- You already worked with 1st parties (Nintendo / Microsoft / Sony) field
- You know some information management tools such as Confluence
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2021, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!