UX Designer Casual Games (M/F)
7 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Our team mission is to deliver a fresh and unique mobile experience on the market for a casual audience, by identifying and creating our own segment where we can be the leaders with the capabilities of Voodoo.
Your role as the UX designer will be to ensure the experience designed is as fluid as possible and adapted to our target audience. You will support the holistic game vision partnering with a cross-functional team of designers, developers and artists.
- Understand who are our players: working in close collaboration with User Research to understand our player motivations and journey.
- Understand what our players are doing and why: analytics, competitive analysis, interviews, and research support.
- Define problems and opportunities: combine analysis of our player with business needs to form stories and plan solutions.
- Create and show solutions: strategy, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, feature matrices, and designs using tools such as Sketch, Axure, and Principle. You’ll be presenting and communicating your work to the team.
- Collaborate effectively: team up with other disciplines such as product managers, engineers, other designers, and researchers.
- Iterate based on “validated learning”: more flowcharts, wires, and designs – often in collaboration with the research team.
- Deliver and follow through: launch ideas (e.g. final wires, detailed flows, error states, etc.) and assist in post-launch analysis including A / B testing.
- Drive strategy: strategize and drive the design of products and features with the right combination of creativity, moxie and energy.
- 3+ years of design experience
- URLs for portfolio and resume. The portfolio must include UX & UI focused work samples
- Proven years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for consumer-focused apps and mobile games.
- Has been part as an on-site team member in the whole development cycle of the launch of a mobile app or game.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various digital product teams.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD
- Proficiency in a variety of prototyping tools such as Principle, Framer, Flinto
- Experience designing and implementing UI mock-ups within Unity
- Fluent in English