CRM Web Developer
Montreal QC ca
10 days ago
What you’ll do
Ubisoft is looking for a Web/Email Developer to assist the CRM team with the development, integration, and optimization of online marketing campaigns.
- Code & optimize email templates using best practice HTML/CSS guidelines for optimal responsive rendering and deliverability
- Work closely with designer to ensure campaign look/feel aligns with our brand style guide
- Develop & help maintain in-house processes and cloud-based tools
- Collaborate with external agencies to ensure adherence to our development standards and proper integration with our deployment & content management tools
- Work with global IT teams to implement analytical tracking systems
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of various CRM web technical projects
- Stay up to date with evolving web technology and offer technical expertise to improve our platforms and processes to stay competitive with the marketing of our brands
What you bring
- College or university degree with ties to web development, digital marketing, computer sciences, software engineering and/or online technologies
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Web-Email front-end development
- Experience with web frameworks & content management systems
- Experience working with web service protocols and APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of responsive design development (e-mail, Web, Mobile)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite – especially Photoshop
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects
- Excellent French and English communication skills and attention to details
- Passion for videogames and internet culture
- Knowledge of Campaign Management tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Adobe Campaign (an asset)
- Experience with REACT, Angular, Bootstrap & Vue.js (an asset)
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.