CRM Product Manager, IT
13 days ago
Product Owner for CRM Domain
We are seeking an experienced, resourceful Product Manager to join our growing team. As part of the worldwide Distribution IT group (Group) focusing on the customer engagement domain, you will be based in our EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
The role is charged with evaluating the business needs, defining functional solutions based on both existing and new technology, and working to ensure that IT deliverables are in line with the business priorities.
The Product Manager will work mainly with the CRM Product Lead Manager, CRM group, with focus on Salesforce Marketing cloud platform & hand made products. The Product Manager will work with Technology Group, Customer Solution group, Analytics teams, Data teams and other business partners, as to ensure a transversal product and features.
The primary focus of the Product Manager role is to ensure that the CRM scope, Salesforce Marketing cloud platform & hand made products requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders. The Product Manager should work closely with the Product Manager for CRM Domain, ensuring the products strategy and goals defined for the entire domain.
• Produce, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories to be included in the appropriate product backlogs
• Write user stories and manage the CRM products backlog
• Define the vision and the roadmap for the CRM products, alongside the CRM product lead manager and business stakeholders
• Study and analyze other solutions from the market to propose benchmarks and possible optimization for the existing products
• Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
• Drive implementation for new solutions that should be integrated in the CRM perimeter
• Define business processes to accompany both CRC zones
• Keep the backlog prioritized according to importance and clearly communicate the requirements to the scrum teams and to the business stakeholders
• Facilitate solutions across the organization; working with Product Manager, Business Marketing teams, and technology teams to prioritize, deliver solutions that align with the CRM roadmap
• Develop business cases to drive feature strategy discussions through the quantification of business value and ROI
• Collaborates with the IT teams to ensure a timely implementation of the business requirements, according with the priorities defined by the stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Scrum Masters to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Build and groom product backlogs. Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams (IT and Business)
• Work with other Product Owners /Managers (Marketing Analytics, Customer Support, E-Commerce, Community, Customer Support, etc.) and other production partners to prioritize feature and stories with external dependencies, ensuring a transversal prioritization of the issues that need to be delivered
• Ensures a good communication and training strategy on the released features
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 to 10 years’ progressive experience in project management/product owner / business analysis
• Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and communication is a must
• Strong time-management skills and attention to detail; capable of tracking, managing,
and resolving many issues efficiently
• Very agile and adaptable, experience working across organizational boundaries on a local
and global basis preferred
• Proficiency with time tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft, JIRA,
• Experience working in Agile teams and using different methodologies: Scrum, Scrum of Scrums, Kanban, and hybrid approaches.
• Understanding of information technology foundations (e.g. networking, application
architecture, hardware/infrastructure, authentication/authorization).
• Ability to reconcile the traditional project delivery expectations of business stakeholders with iterative, incremental software development practices.
• Experience in on-boarding multiple teams onto a new solution and the managing the change required.
• Experience working across multiple time zones, ensuring timely communication, maintaining momentum, and aligning on delivery.
• Ability to balance the needs of evolution with those of maintenance to provide strong progress in pursuit of goals with solid and reliable tools and services.
• Proficiency working with APIs.
• Proficiency in prioritising across multiple stakeholders, aligning between different business teams, different technical teams, and within teams at different levels of management.
• Transversal coordination, across teams and across products
• Used to work with IT Teams and business as the key spokes person
• Agile / Scrum
• Results oriented, pro active
• Problem solver
• Project management
• Flexible and adaptive
• Used to working with multiple people/profiles in an international environment (business, IT, etc…)
• Proficiency working with APIs
• Data driven
Nice to have
- Bilingual French / English
With Ubisoft CRC, you'll receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- We have a kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
For the safety of all our teams we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a blended working pattern combining office and home based working in the future
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. With 245 employees from 29 different countries, the Newcastle-based CRC is made up of Player Experience, Community Management and Knowledge Management teams. Their goal is to provide an awesome experience that will enrich the lives of players across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Australia). Collectively we work together to making better gaming happen!