19 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, and Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager will plan, execute and follow up on customer retention campaigns through a variety of media, including push notifications, email marketing, and in-game activity. The CRM Manager is responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation and execution.
The CRM Manager will work with customer service, product, marketing and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that build loyal users. The position also requires a strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting. Position manages function and process but not people.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage full-cycle CRM promotions including planning, budget and risk management, through execution and post-promotion analysis
- Devise and implement the company's CRM strategy
- Accurately segment the customer database and develop appropriate messaging for each consumer based on behavior, spend, geography, etc.
- Increase engagement by improving customer communications across email marketing, push notifications, SMS and In-game activity.
- Set up lifecycle communications plans
- Accurately report campaign ROI
- Develop automated and personalized messages
- Develop retention features within products
- Develop and maintain creative roadmap
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience in sales/marketing/analysis in retaining users through CRM channels including email marketing, social media, and promotional campaigns. Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, Aaron “Shurm” Schurman, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the Nasdaq.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
· Competitive salaries
· Paid Family Leave
· Paid Volunteer Time
· Annual bonuses, matching 401k, stock options, and other benefits
· Game Room featuring current generation consoles, numerous game titles, and various table games.
· Fully Stocked Kitchen with Beverages and Snacks
· Open Office Concept with Ergonomic Seating and Standing Desks
· Summer Hours
· Hybrid Office
We don’t consider the above list “Culture” though. Culture at SciPlay is MUCH MORE than just that including, but not limited to:
· Culture League Dedicated to Employee Engagement and Fun
· Employee Resource Groups
· Mental Health Resources
· Career Roadmaps
· Annual Company Retreats
· Learning & Development Opportunities
· Management Training
· Leadership Book Clubs
· Empathic Leadership
· Work Life Balance
Read More About Our Values Here:
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SciPlay we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles we have! #beYOU
SciPlayers are humble. In the live environment of mobile game development, there’s no room for egos and the loudest voice doesn’t get their way here. We are diverse in our backgrounds and our experience, both professionally and personally, and we believe our differences are key to unlocking our super powers.
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
#LI-RR 1 #LI-Hybrid
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.