5 months ago
The CRM Manager will develop, manage, and execute campaigns that will enrich and nurture BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s (BNEA) relationship with its users as it relates to lifecycle management. This is a highly visible role that will work with all business units and platforms to support customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. As a key member of the Publishing team you will be a catalyst for helping strategically develop and manage a roadmap for online experiences, email, and other activities that support our consumer marketing initiatives. You must be well versed in industry trends, best practices and analytics. You will be key contributor to helping us understand our user base, segments and associated data. Ideal candidates are expected to be independent, creative, and entrepreneurial in spirit. If you are seeking a new adventure, love gaming, and want to be part of a new exciting charter, then send us your resume and portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead customer engagement strategy, planning, optimization, and measurement across all platforms and customer experiences.
- Create customer lifecycle marketing programs to attract, engage, and retain gamers across our digital platform and business units.
- Strategically collaborate with cross functional team on loyalty programs and incentives for use in and out of our games
- Establish a strong reporting structure using various data points that help provide quick and digestible insight into who are users are and more
- Develop a strategic communication plan and schedule working with marketing leads and content curators
- Incorporate specific tactical programs and/or content strategies in lifecycle plans to drive user engagement, retention and monetization when applicable
- Interface with marketing and creative teams to help define and develop emails and other direct response-oriented executions
- Establish segmentation definitions and rules for cross promotion on platforms, with brands and other data points.
- Develop and standardize reports, stats and database segment analysis of our users for business units to review in an effort to better understand our customers
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize communications.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities for innovation and optimization
- 4+ years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing and online engagement programs
- A strong understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry required
- Strong written & presentation communication skills
- Strong knowledge of how to use email service providers – Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Constant Contact or related enterprise level tools
- A strong understanding and background in marketing communication principals
- A strong understanding of direct marketing and how it can be used to drive engagement
- Familiarity with project management, AGILE and tools such as JIRA
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics
- Experience with and understanding of web and e-mail tracking technology.
- BS degree or equivalent experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.