CIII Product Manager
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleCIII Product Manager
SummaryThe CIII Game Sales Product Manager is responsible for managing Aristocrat’s Class III Slot product portfolio and roadmap. The position has direct accountability for the execution of new product initiatives related to the division’s strategic goals. This position guides new product initiatives, assesses product viability, and develops a commercial strategy to effectively capitalize on market opportunities that grow revenue, share, and profits.
What you'll do
- Supports a product strategy that helps drive the Aristocrat’s Class III slot product portfolio forward and supports the broader business goals.
- Responsible for developing, defining, and overseeing the product roadmap and managing it efficiently to deliver products on time and to their fullest potential.
- Responsible for planning and executing the rollout of key products with agreed-upon metrics.
- Assists with providing regular updates to senior leadership showing the exact status and progress of department initiatives.
- Collaborate with D&D Product Management and Studio teams to help design best-in-class games by providing industry trends, game performance data, customer feedback, and recommendations.
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks to the product based on KPI trends, develop execution plans.
- Conducts competitive analysis and studies and reports the performance of slot games in the market.
- Drive new projects forward to meet timelines while juggling multiple priorities.
- Interact with all levels of the organization internally, communicates externally with customers and other third-party representatives.
- Provides guidance to other product team members.
- This role requires travel to various events and company and customer locations to provide leadership and support, as needed.
What we're looking for
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience and successful commercialization of new products.
- 2+ years of leading a product strategy and execution team
- Passion for creating and executing new and exciting slot products.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.