CC - Technical Artist (Machines)
11 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
As a Technical Artist you will work closely with R&D and Art Team Lead, to optimize the working static art and animation materials of the Art Department for their implementation in R&D. The task of the technical artist is, without losing the quality of the graphic component, to help the art team prepare all sets of necessary static art and animation assets for the project in Adobe After Effects (visual effects, particles, individual elements of images) Spine, and Adobe Animate to integrate them with maximum performance for the game. You will need to be well-versed in all Adobe products and Esoteric Spine. Be prepared to explore and study different game engines. Good level of verbal and written English language is a must. Also, the technical artist can create creative animations.
- Help design and develop highly optimized art assets, particle effects and animations.
- Ensure art assets can be easily integrated into the game without sacrificing artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits.
- Preparation of high-quality art packages for games in accordance with the approved art.
- Demonstrate excellent file structure and organizational skills.
- Follow all naming conventions to optimize implementation.
- Deliver all art assets with minimal mistakes.
- Study technical documentation and learn what animation projects consist of.
- Always display a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrate high level of collaboration within art group, R&D and across departments.
- Continually sharpen artistic abilities through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
- Continually sharpen software expertise through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
- Share skills and knowledge with other team members.
- 1+ year previous experience as an Animator / Technical Artist/ Integrator.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Esoteric Spine, and Adobe Animate.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Animate (Flash) knowledge.
- Experience producing work for multiple platforms (ie. apps, games, etc.).
- Ability to self-manage time with a reasonable degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- English Pre-intermediate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Passion for the game dev industry.
- Experience in communication with programmers
- Basic knowledge of any programming language.
- Working knowledge 3D platforms.
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)