PopReach is a free-to-play game publisher acquiring and optimizing proven, profitable games and game franchises. With over 120 smart and creative professionals at studios in Vancouver, Toronto, London, and Bangalore, we are 100% focused on making great games available for download on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
PopReach is looking for people who know what it takes to exceed in that environment: determination, self-directedness, creative problem solving, and an A+ team player . If you want to make great games with great people, we may just have a position on our team for you.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain our expanding library of mobile game products.
- Debug production issues on our live products.
- Improve development standards, processes, and tooling at PopReach.
- Develop gameplay features and systems for our games -- PopReach uses the Unity game engine and C# as our primary development platform for new games. You may also be called on to work on live games written in a variety of languages including native code for different platforms.
- Deploy our games to multiple mobile platforms and support our CI toolset.
- Develop new tools and processes with the Art or Production teams.
- Optimize our games for speed, quality and size.
- Support currently published games with updates and fixes.
- Explain our technology and development practices to stakeholders and third parties.
Who You Are:
- You love making games. First and foremost, PopReach is a company developing fun and engaging titles for our players.
- You write high quality code and think about the how and why.
- You enjoy working closely with a group of people with diverse skill sets.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years working in game development.
- Proficiency in C++, swift, objective-c, java, and Kotlin.
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Previously published games (under another company or self published) on the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
Job Type : Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations : We are working from home with the option of working together socially distanced in the office a few days a week.
At PopReach, we embrace and value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strive to grow and foster an amazing team that appreciates a variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. We truly thank you for your interest, we'd love to hear from you!