This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
Ubisoft Data Office (UDO), part of Ubisoft IT, is looking for a C++ Developer to join their team which is committed to the mission of developing Ubisoft's data platform. This platform is a company-wide reference and a trusted source of telemetry. It provides real-time visibility on how our titles are played and an understanding of the habits and preferences of the people playing them. Specifically, this team develops and manages a variety of data services and tools for sending, collecting, storing, and analyzing game telemetry.
As a C++ Developer joining them, you will work on the Software Development Kit (SDK) which is integrated with all Ubisoft games and services and serves as the gateway to our players' data. You will also be responsible for creating new features as well as modernizing existing services.
- Design, code, and test technical solutions while striving to achieve optimal performance and structure;
- Offer solutions to improve current applications, processes, and technologies as well as improve the operational efficiency of applications;
- Ensure the proper functioning of applications that are developed, and implement tools to ensure seamless integration and deployment;
- Build your solutions for multiple platforms including those from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Google, and Apple;
- Understand technical and functional design requirements and reduce required effort or technical debt;
- Seek opportunities to proactively broaden and deepen the knowledge base;
- Support and develop departmental standards and best practices;
- Ensure skill sharing with team members through formal and informal channels;
- Contribute to the internal knowledge bases to broaden and deepen SDK expertise within the team;
- Write technical documentation.
- Experience with object-oriented programming in C/C++;
- Experience working with Git;
- Experience working with Visual Studio.
If you have any of the following additional experience, they will be considered added value:
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as Java or Python;
- Experience working with gaming and mobile platforms.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all. We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodation, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.