C# Client Developer (Core)
14 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a developer who will work on cross-platform solutions. In our Minsk or Warsaw office.
As an employee you will be busy with such everyday activities:
- develop new cross-platform infrastructure client libraries for internal game studios;
- maintenance and support existing libraries and products;
- investigate and fix weird rare crashes, application freezes;
- review code of your colleagues;
- cover your code with unit tests;
- find weak spots in design of the app, and implement improvements, so that your follow developers will make less mistakes during development;
- listen to suggestions from your team on how different aspects of the feature development could be improved and find and implement your solutions;
You will use C# as your main programming languages for develop new and support existing libraries that uses in Xamarin and Unity based games.
We are waiting you if:
- You understand and can apply software architecture principles (OOP principles, SOLID, KISS, DRY, IoC/DI, design pattern);
- You have good experience with .NET and C#;
- You have strong knowledge of asynchronous programming;
- You have knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- You have experience connecting applications to multiple APIs (http/https, sockets);
- You have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) as it pertains to unit testing (xUnit, NUnit, Moq, Automock);
- You have interest in improving the product you work on;
- You can communicate your ideas to other members of the team and accept constructive criticism.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Xamarin mobile development or knowledge of the specifics of the iOS or Android platform;
- Experience with UWP development;
- Experience with Unity development.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
Come play with us!