Business Systems Analyst
16 days ago
Unity’s Global Sales Operation Team is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to support the Unity Subscription and Cloud business. You will partner closely with business partners on the team to scope, capture business requirements, and document high-quality technical solutions in Salesforce.com and other related systems. We are looking for someone who is efficient, collaborative, digs into the details, and is excited to facilitate a project from inception to launch!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with IT and business partners to identify system needs, document business requirements, publish related processes and procedures, identify key controls, and determine actions for process improvement
- Achieve and maintain a proven understanding of Unity’s system architecture as a whole, including business practices, processes, and strategy
- Supervise the efficiency of systems, policies, and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to sophisticated application issues
- Supervise and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to ensure forward project momentum
What we’re looking for
- Experience in enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and execution having optimally completed multiple, sophisticated technical projects
- Experience in online advertising and/or digital or media companies
- Some who can visualize, analyze, communicate and solve sophisticated problems, and make focused decisions based on available information
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions
You might also have
- Worked previously in a fast-paced, high-growth team environment
- Experience making pitches with senior business leaders to drive alignment among business partners from divergent functions
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.