Business & Strategy Coordinator
12 days ago
Rovio Leadership team is responsible for the creating and driving the execution of the strategy and vision for the company as well as defining and amplifying the Rovio culture. Our most important goal is to empower the organization to succeed. We are now searching for a Business & Strategy Coordinator to work closely with our leadership team, helping us to be more productive and impactful.
Business & Strategy Coordinator is a new and junior level role. You will support Rovio’s CEO and the Leadership Team with strategic scheduling material preparation and analysis of strategic, financial and corporate related topics. About 50% of the time is allocated to support the CEO in various administrative, operational and strategic topics, whereas the rest of the time is allocated to support the Leadership Team in strategic projects and priorities. The role provides high visibility on the most important matters in the CEO and Rovio agendas. You will report to the CEO.
- Support the CEO to manage Board and Leadership team meetings including setting the agenda, ensuring material is delivered on time with high quality, and decisions and action points are documented, monitored and executed
- Drive content creation for different meetings, including Board and Leadership team materials, company all-hands and for special occasions such as CEO presentations to external partners
- Support the CEO and the Leadership Team with material preparation and analysis of strategic, financial and corporate related topics
- Contribute to strategic projects, for example by performing financial analyses and modelling, coordinating project work, creating presentations, etc.
- Acquire a strong understanding of Rovio’s business, and have a clear idea of the current aims and objectives to anticipate needs and any issues that may arise and to provide suitable briefing and support to different parties
- Support the CEO in various operational and strategic topics; work as a gate-keeper and connector - resolve/answer problems that don’t need a lot of CEO attention, while ensuring critical information flow between people and teams
- Support the CEO and Executive Assistant to strategically manage CEO’s schedule and priorities
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- M.Sc. Econ., M.Sc. Eng., MBA or other equivalent with strong academic record
- Related work experience, e.g. management consulting, investment bank, strategy function or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English: ability to create presentations with a clear and compelling narrative, assemble multiple forms of information and facts into easily approachable format, and help to simplify complex messages
- Excellent prioritizing and organizing skills, active listening, and ability to anticipate and plan in advance
- Analytical thinking and capability of creating professional analysis with an array of different quantitative and qualitative tools
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Resilience and flexibility to handle and cope with difficult and changing situations, often under pressure, creative problem solving
- Ability to work independently and oversee self-directed projects
- Excellent cooperation and social skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and continuously develop oneself
- First meeting: You will meet the VP of Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy. We want to know who you are, what motivates you, your ambitions and get a general sense of your ways of working. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an assignment in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the VP of Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy again as well as the CEO. Our aim is to get a clear view of your skills in more depth and how you would fit with our working culture.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.