Business Operations Intern
12 days ago
Create's mission is to enable real time 3D by delivering rich experiences to the most platforms in the world and creating tools and services for all creators. Create is a hyper growth organization, requiring an independent, neutral organization focused on elevating operational excellence through data-driven frameworks, decision support mechanisms and defined processes that drive visibility, accountability and shared responsibility of key objectives and results.
Do you enjoy building consensus among cross-functional teams and influencing decision making with leadership? Are you passionate about driving efficiency using critical metrics and data? Then we invite you to consider joining the Create Operations Team as our Business Operations Intern. In this role you will optimize daily activities, identify and fix business problems/opportunities, support Create's organization's rhythm of business and lead a variety of projects related to enhance collaboration across internal teams. If you're an analytical problem solver with a strong sense of operational excellence, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to drive various projects forward cross-functionally we'd love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Partner and support our group with goal-setting/OKR’s, and process improvement strategy in coordination with yearly budgeting
- Drive operational excellence, supporting multi-functional partnerships to ensure the smooth running of monthly and quarterly business rhythms.
- Frame and break down business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions and operational/systems improvements for the best results.
- Lead all aspects of prioritization trackers, including active project dashboards, resource allocation, and forecasting trackers.
What we are looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college, and pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good social and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work successfully with minimal direction
You might also have
- Experience in working in business operations or sales operations
- Familiarity with core games industry vernacular and business processes
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.