This job might no longer be available.
Business Operations Associate - Original Content
San Francisco, CA
1 month ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is seeking a Business Operations Associate to support the Original Content team. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Business Operations for and perform various day-to-day operations such as: Assist with prize and vendor payments processes , create and manage the team’s Purchase Orders, and monthly operational trend analyses. This role will work cross-functionally with Legal, Finance and Product teams across the company on day-to-day operations as well as various ad-hoc projects.
- Manage and resolve prize payment issues related to Twitch Rivals tournament participants
- Work cross-functionally with various teams such as: Finance, Legal, Product and Partnerships
- Assist with monthly operational analyses, which include month-over-month and budget versus actual expense analysis
- Project manage various new and ad-hoc initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Assist the Accounting team with various information for their day-to-day operations such as monthly financial close, vendor payments and communication of non-standard transactions
- Creation and management of team Purchase Orders
- Establish and drive process improvements and contribute to operational transformation projects
- Advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and are comfortable with managing and analyzing large datasets to make informed conclusions.
- Experience scoping and building processes and process enhancements
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience creating relationships across a growing and evolving organization with complex decision influences
- Comfortable working with all levels of management
- You embrace and advocate the Twitch culture and values .
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.