24 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Business Lead to support our EVP, Game Development. This individual will be a highly organized and strategic thinker who will help ensure smooth operation and execution against our key initiatives in partnership with the EVP.
In this role, you will
- Support prioritization of key initiatives in partnership with EVP, Game Development and the rest of the Fortnite leadership team to facilitate decision making
- Monitor and help build strategic objectives to completion, owning communication of performance to broader stakeholder groups across the company
- Navigate stakeholder groups at Epic, including other functions and executive management, to find the right teams for solving problems
- Partner with EVP, Game Development on daily workflow, including preparation for executive meetings, reporting, and other critical projects
- Serve as a strategic thought partner for our games teams
What we're looking for
- Strong passion for our games across multi genres and perspectives (players and developers)
- 2-5+ years in management consulting, business lead, or chief of staff experience
- Stellar problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions with little guidance
- Results-oriented and able to move forward in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience presenting to and collaborating with senior executives
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal) and relationship-building skills
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment; ability to remain flexible and adjust on the fly to new demands and respond with a sense of urgency
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents. Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.