Business Intelligence Team Lead
14 days ago
We are looking for a talented and passionate BI Team Lead to come and work within the CRC Analytics team. The suitable candidate will be a driven self-starter, looking to build on their Analytics career, with one of the biggest gaming companies in the world.
As a Business Intelligence Team Lead, you will be responsible for the CRC’s Business Intelligence strategy, leading and managing a team to deliver internal reports through Tableau and other applications for internal teams and the wider business. You and your team will be working with data from Ubisoft’s Data Warehouse and Salesforce, transforming it and visualizing it using Tableau, SQL, and other data manipulation tools. The dashboards and visuals you and your team make will be used to enhance decision making, both at operational and senior levels.
- Manage and lead a team of 3 Business Intelligence Analysts, helping them to develop into the best version of themselves
- Own and deliver the Business Intelligence Strategy, projects, and tasks from start to finish
- Build Reports & dashboards to enable stakeholders at various levels to derive strategy and make better decisions using data
- Lead on Projects with stakeholders around new and existing dashboards
- Be accountable for the CRC’s BI Platform, ensuring best practice in the presentation and delivery of data
- Collaborate with analysts, product owners and data scientists across the business to better the team’s knowledge and reporting
- Drive the CRC’s reporting strategy, by helping to develop our in-house style and an overall better User Experience of our dashboards
- Assist the business in understanding data, its purpose and how it might be enhanced over time to drive better strategy and decision making
- Identify reporting gaps, to improve reporting to a range of stakeholders both internally to the CRC, and to the wider global Ubisoft organisation, ensuring that our reporting output is impactful and appropriate
- Help to maintain and improve the quality of relevant data and its documentation
- Produce ad-hoc Reporting and answer data requests from stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and/or developing colleagues or team members
- Experience of creating and maintaining dashboards/reports for senior stakeholders, empowering data-driven decision making
- Experience of working in a fast-paced consumer focused/customer service industry
- Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent written communication
- Excellent knowledge of reporting software (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) and at least 1 data transformation language (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills, with the ability to be proactive, draw conclusions and provide recommendations
- A passion for data visualisation techniques
- Interest in video games/entertainment industry a huge plus
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- 25 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee and even organic milk products
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new adventures.
Are you looking to work with passionate and enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? Are you a driving force of innovation and improvement where you want to help build the best support in the industry? Do you inspire others to go above and beyond, to provide memorable and positive experiences that exceed players expectations?
Challenge accepted? Bring your leadership expertise and join our team!
At Ubisoft we offer a warm and welcome culture where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our players with an awesome experience with each individual
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.