Business Intelligence Analyst
6 days ago
The Monetization Business Intelligence team at Unity is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and executing on strategic initiatives. We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Helsinki to support the Monetization team. Your day-to-day will involve dashboarding, A/B analysis, owning data reporting pipelines, and working cross-functionally across Product, Engineering and Data Science to drive forward new product initiatives.
- Own and maintain the reporting data pipeline for specific products and custom dashboards
- Perform continuous A/B Testing Analysis for Product teams
- Support data initiatives for new products in the Demand Monetization
- Be the Business Intelligence source material expert on all aspects Monetization related and be the bridge between Product, Data Sci, Engineering, and Sales
- Aid in the product life-cycle development and strategy for emerging Demand side objectives
- Build dashboards to monitor product performance and ensure success on a technical and business level
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Experience dashboarding with BI Tools (ie. Tableau, Looker, Data Studio)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with different stakeholders
- Self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- Skilled with SQL (required) and Excel (required)
- Knowledge of Python, PySpark, R
- Previous experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools (AirFlow, Pyspark)
- Adtech and / or mobile gaming background
- Data development with Looker
- Love of gaming is a plus
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.