Business Development Working Student/ Intern (onsite/remote)
20 days ago
We are focused on creating a state-of-the-art, real-time, soft-body physics engine and making it widely available for entertainment and simulation purposes. Our most widely known product is our game BeamNG.drive, which is now available on Steam in Early Access.
BeamNG.tech is an academia and industry-oriented side of our platform. BeamNG.tech provides a suitable solution for ADAS & autonomous driving and it also serves as a backend for driver's training applications. BeamNG.tech is helping OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, universities, and research institutes deal with various human-centered design and engineering challenges.
- Provide business operations support and assist in optimizing business operations
- Support in the creation, development, and maintenance of CRM, professional presentations, proposals, and associated materials
- Contribute valuable support to other teams by actively engaging in their projects and utilizing expertise in business development
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate new and existing business opportunities
- Conduct competitor analysis by researching and analyzing competitor products, sales, and marketing strategies
- Currently pursuing a degree at a university, with a major in Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology, or Engineering
- Prior internship experience required, preferably in roles related to business development, venture capital, or technology startups
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding analytical skills
- Display a proactive, hands-on approach and a willingness to assume responsibility
- Adapts easily to change and demonstrates a high sense of urgency that is aligned with a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Talent development program (training budget, participation in seminars/conferences, and etc)
- Personal development program (feedback, leadership, conflict engagement, etc)
- Budget for home office
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process includes an introductory call with an initial conversation led by our HR team, which is followed by a brief case study or assessment. This is followed by a discussion with our Business Development Manager, and the final phase involves an interview with the stakeholders.
Our journey began in 2013 and we've continued to expand as an independent studio since then. We are a team of over 70 employees of 26 nationalities with a headquarters in Bremen, Germany, and we are always on the lookout for expert talent to join us!
We consider our employees to be our most valuable assets, and all of them play a vital role in helping us establish and nurture the company's culture and values. We are a guild of innovators, artists, engineers, and designers, who appreciate and embrace the diversity of our perspectives and know-how to apply them to grow together as a community and foster a healthy work environment.
Together, we are building a safe and inclusive atmosphere, with transparent processes to amplify individuality, empathy, respect, creativity, and continuous learning for all employees. Regardless of your identity or background, we would be happy to welcome your application if you feel inspired and want to become a part of our team! Skip writing lengthy cover letters and tell us more about your passion for gaming and why specifically BeamNG. Do not be discouraged if you don’t meet all the criteria for a specific role, feel free to submit an unsolicited application.
To minimize bias throughout the hiring process, please submit your application in English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.