This job might no longer be available.
Business Development - Technical
San Francisco, CA
5 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch is looking for stellar technical business development candidate to work with business decision makers and developers. You will be the first hire in leading a new effort for Twitch and will be critical to seeding and driving growth and adoption for a new AWS service.
You will be expected to be a self-starter and be able to provide an end-to-end go-to-market plan. You will also need to work with product management and business strategy to formulate a business plan on building a customer funnel around startup companies as well as larger companies looking to build product around live interactive video. Additionally, the candidate must have technical experience working with developers and evangelizing API’s. Understanding of video and media workflows is helpful but not required.
You will be working closely with AWS service engineers, product managers, solutions architects along other partner and sales engagement channels. The successful candidate will have experience managing CxO/VP discussions but still be able to relate to day-to-day engineers.
- Establish go-to-market plan for new service with startups and companies traditionally not in the media space
- Help collect feedback to drive product requirements
- 10+ years in a BD role focusing on developer facing products
- Strong written communication is a must - a writing sample will be required for this position
- Experience in dealing with VC’s and startups
- Experience as a software engineer
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.