Business Development Manager Iberic
12 days ago
As business development manager Iberic within Gameloft Business Solutions and reporting to Senior Director of Growth, you will be focus on developing the business for Iberic market and identifying innovation trends and business opportunities within the market.
- Manage the relationship with the respective mobile network carriers & key partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations appropriate to their brand.
- Analyze and optimize Gameloft revenue performance and increase growth.
- Liaise with our support teams to troubleshot issues.
- Act as the key interface between the partners and all relevant divisions.
- Meet mobile network carriers and local partners to introduce the results and define plan for upcoming projects.
- Develop new businesses for the Iberic market
- Identifying innovation trends and business opportunities within the market.
- Developing, strategizing, and planning new interventions that will drive innovation. Creating and overseeing a comprehensive long-term innovation strategy for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluent level of English (verbal and written)
- +2 years of experience in mobile VAS industry
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Expert communication skills
- Negotiation skills with a vision of results.
- Critical thinking, initiative and problem solving oriented.
- Strategic perspective for medium-long term
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international company
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Gameloft the publishing company behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 9: Legends is looking for an Business Development Manager to join the team
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.