Business Development Manager (Gaming)
3 days ago
Xsolla Labs is a laboratory for generating and developing innovative ideas in the field of blockchain technologies, Web3 and game development. Our goal is to create new products that help game developers to distribute and improve their projects, to make them more successful. We value teamwork, open feedback, share experience and support the launch of new initiatives, projects and each other's ideas.
Currently we are looking for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER with excellent communication skills and desire to help others.
- 5+ years of experience in gaming
- Start-up experience will be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Other languages will be an advantage
- Experience in IT industry
- The ability to understand business needs
- Knowledge of web3 market
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Build relationships with customers, partners, and vendors
- Evaluate existing partnerships and sales efforts with an eye toward building on what works and changing what doesn’t
- Manage key client relationships and works to build new ones
- Expand the profile and reach of the company and its brands
- Track emerging markets and trends
- Maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout the company and across all teams and work functions
- Provide advice on product development and promotion strategies Identify sponsorship opportunities, including nonprofit engagement