Business Development Executive, Mexico
25 days ago
SummaryThe Business Development Executive is responsible for managing a sales territory to meet quarterly and annual sales targets. This includes servicing existing customers and seeking out new business opportunities.
This role will report into the Sales Director for one of the regions within LATAM (Mexico).
What You'll Do
- Displays knowledge of company products and represents overall company by promoting and selling games and recurring revenue products. Strives to increase account penetration though the sale of the entire span of Aristocrat’s Games Products
- Infiltrates the assigned market by demonstrating knowledge of gaming industry, and identifying, qualifying, and closing prospective target accounts and providing excellent service to existing customers.
- Reviews and submits business expense reports in a timely manner.
- Works closely with regional Sales Team to develop strategies for individual accounts and territories.
- Develops, in coordination with regional management, systems for targeting accounts and participates in customer relations.
- Oversees sales territory to meet quarterly and annual sales targets and maintains accountability and tracking systems.
- Accurately reports specific sales forecasting to Sr. Director. Submits all sales reports as assigned within established timelines.
- Develops and maintains forecast and budget systems.
- Prepares accurate and timely quotes and business proposals.
- Presents and demonstrates the company’s products utilizing P.O.S. materials as well as presentation kits.
- Closes sales in accordance with agreed goals and strategies
- Refers and provides all Systems business opportunities to Aristocrat Systems sales staff.
- Positions and promotes Aristocrat, Inc. as a high-performance, world-class manufacturing, sales and service organization within assigned sales territory.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to Aristocrat's key customers.
- Maintains up to date customer information and enters order fulfillment information.
- Maintains current and complete product knowledge through training.
- Ensure an effective collections process, communicating with clients as escalations are needed.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field or its equivalent preferred
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of sales experience in gaming or a related area.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to demonstrate the company’s games and systems products to customers and respond effectively to customer’s questions.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Demonstrate creative, innovative, analytical, forward-thinking abilities.
- Demonstrate project leadership and team participation skills.
- Display a professional image and appearance.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Travel ExpectationsUp to 25%
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.