Business Development Associate
6 days ago
Amber Bucharest is looking for a Business Development Associate to join our awesome agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to inquiries made by clients via Amber Contact Address
- Lead generation follow-ups – select valid leads coming on Amber contact Address and help setup initial calls/take notes during the calls
- Sales - outreach program
- Keep leads updated in CRM
- Generate new leads by working closely with our Head of Marketing on the marketing campaigns
- Assist with analytics in CRM and presentations
- 1+ year of experience in, business development or sales activity in the IT / Software field.
- Previous experience in the video games industry (on any role) is advantage.
- Good knowledge of the games market is a plus.
- Organized, analytical thinker, problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately while coordinating, planning, and meeting deadlines for deliverables in a fast-paced environment where projects span across teams.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Likes to play video games is a plus.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza