Business Analyst II
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleBusiness Analyst II
SummaryWe’re looking for a passionate advocate of actionable analytics including statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and data mining. You will be part of a small team responsible for identifying, analyzing, and monitoring issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity across the Americas Class II and Class III businesses. You will play a key role in uncovering trends, discovering opportunities, highlighting challenges, and developing solutions that support commercial and financial strategies as well as promote optimal performance and drive revenue. We emphasize ongoing personal development through project leadership, creative problem solving, and strategic thinking across all aspects of portfolio planning.
What you'll do
- Responsibilities include:
- Creation, management, and review of product and property level forecasts
- Visualization and reporting of significant analytical findings
- Support studio, finance, commercial, and other team strategies and requests, as needed
- Aid in the creation and refinement of predictive analytics models
- Creation of ad hoc analyses
- This role has frequent interaction with studio, finance, and commercial teams as well as intermittent interaction with marketing communications, design and development, sales enablement and sales teams. Will interact with others as needed.
- The portfolio strategy team’s ongoing goal is to understand, predict, and monetize business trends at the product and property levels
- All other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency as well as aptitude with explanatory analysis, data mining, and statistical analysis. Some experience with SQL and relational databases is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, statistics or other analytical or business focused area required.
- Gaming industry, Python or R, and Tableau or Power BI experience desired, but not required. Predictive modeling or machine learning experience a plus.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.