Business Advisor, DE&I
27 days ago
Job Title:Business Advisor, DE&I
Job Title : DE&I Business Partner
Reporting To: Alyssa Mendoza
Location: Santa Monica, CA| Irvine CA
Are you a self-starter who can drive an agile approach in a dynamic business landscape? If yes to all of the above, please read on! As business advisor within the DE&I team you will collaborate with the Head of DE&I Business Integration to lead and implement the DE&I Business Integration Strategy and drive progress across the DE&I execution roadmap. This is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home weekly. The potential home studio for this role is Santa Monica, CA or Irvine, CA.
As a Business Advisor you will work on the business integration team of our DE&I Center of Excellence to build scalable pilots for new initiatives, create alignment across operating companies, build engaging reports and persuasive cases in order to embed inclusive practices and behavior across our businesses. Your work will help us equip design teams with the tools and resources to make more inclusive and accessible games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities:
- Drive continuous improvement against long-term outcomes through collaboration with leaders across ABK to embed DE&I into business strategy and assure continuity across operating companies and workgroups
- Advise senior leaders on how to visualize and interpret DE&I data and develop recommendations for actions
- Articulate our team’s vision and progress with strong presentations and impactful data visualization
- Partner with external vendors to bring expanded expertise to our partners
- Research and become aware of business, world, and societal changes that impact our employee’s experiences
- Advise with key partners to develop processes and procedures to ensure business solutions meet strategic goals
- Self-starter with 3+ years performance history in relevant fields – management advising, DE&I, HR, or equivalent implementing large scale initiatives, projects, or programs
- Demonstrable track record to lead cross-functional projects, as validated by previous experience coordinating targets and results with multiple partners
- Executive communication experience articulating key outcomes through storytelling and data visualization
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sophisticated skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint
- Data analysis and visualization
- Validated cultural awareness and agility and dexterity to build trust, credibility and navigate a sophisticated landscape
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships and to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Efficiently deliver projects timely, on-budget within the scope that meets or exceeds partner expectations
Knowledge & Skills
- Content knowledge of the diversity, equity, and inclusiveness research base and standard processes for growth organizations seeking to become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in multiple communication modes, including social media, with the ability to articulate the importance of DE&I
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet.
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $72,720.00 - $134,460.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.