Build and Release Engineer
16 days ago
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Build & Release Engineer will collaborate with different teams in Singapore Studio and other Ubisoft Studios.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with a team of specialists, create or maintain automated processes to achieve various production needs
- Deliver game builds to Development, QC Teams (internal and external) and external contacts
- Monitor Build System for failures and errors
- Production Support
- Highly service oriented with an energetic customer service focus
- Identify tool support requirements for the team and proactively discuss requirements with the Tools Team
- Escalate support requests enabling the client to have the right contacts i.e. Tools or Engineering when a problem goes beyond Build & Release Engineer responsibility
- Be a primary point of contact for external support teams (HQ, Studio Collaboration etc.)
- Provide project pipeline support – team workstation configuration (i.e. Project software installation), bespoke project tool configuration
- Maintain Project pipeline application support knowledge / awareness
- Provide up-to-date documentation on workflow methods, pipeline systems within a centralized accessible location
- Source Control (Perforce)
- Provide Perforce support for the team
- Perforce Administration of users, groups, permissions, file types and general instance configuration
- Perforce branch management / integration
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Working as Build & Release Engineer or similar position is a plus.
- Excellent C# programming language.
- C++, Python or other programming skills are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Perforce and other source control systems.
- Experience in large data management and structures
- Experience in working with game engines and game development interfaces a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Passion for the making and playing of any type of games
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.