9 days ago
Job Posting TitleBuild/Release Engineer
SummaryYou will be joining the Technology Group that is responsible for a cutting-edge technology for our gaming platforms, Game Development Kits, Tools and Analytics Engine that are used in Casinos around the world.
The Platform Team is responsible for supporting diverse gaming machine configurations, communication protocols and markets, and presenting the uniform base for game development. As the Release and Build Engineer your role will be to create the custom Base Windows image which will be used in the field. Utilising your knowledge of cryptography concepts such as hashing, combined with code and application signing as well as other copy protection solutions. Your role will liaise with the Development team, Test team as well as the Tools and Infrastructure team, as well as non-technical teams such as the Compliance Team, therefore good communication skills both written and aural is required
What you'll do
- Create Custom Window’s Images based upon LTSC and Custom device drivers.
- Troubleshooting device drivers, peripherals, and hardware connectivity
- Automating process where applicable, to minimise human errors and to improve efficiency of processes.
- Able to analyse requests from stakeholders and provide feedback with your knowledge of the Platform, Codebase, and limitations with Windows LTSC.
- Work methodically and adapt process(es) as systems and requirements change.
- Liaise with the Development team, SIT and Tools and Integration team.
- Supply full documentation of all changes with each release for compliance.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Back-end Engineer
- Expertise in creating custom Windows Images, DISM, Sysprep etc.
- Excellent knowledge of how Device Drivers work and how to troubleshoot them.
- Solid expertise in boot loaders, BIOS, MBR, GRUB etc.
- Understanding of the Windows Architecture
- Know your way around with C#, .Net framework and .Net Core.
- Proficiency with cryptographic concepts, hashing and algorithms.
- High level of understanding around Windows concepts such as Group Policies.
- Conceptual knowledge around Copy Protection and Code and Package signing
- Use of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins or Bamboo a bonus
- Skilled with scripting and automation with PowerShell, Python, Bash, or similar language / framework.
- Methodical and diligent with writing and following build processes
- Familiarity with code and package repositories such as SVN, GIT and Artifactory
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate Aristocrat values
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.