Mobile Brand Manager
El Segundo, CA
3 months ago
Mobile Brand Manager
El Segundo, CA
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 5,500 employees and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
The Brand Marketing team is responsible for defining the long-term brand strategy, brand identity and global marketing integration that ensures consistency in messaging across all player touchpoints throughout our specific game service regions.
The Mobile Brand Manager will be the Brand champion balancing the brand and marketing strategies while collaborating across multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with development schedules and marketing needs.
What to expect at your new gig:
- Responsible for the planning, management, and execution of the marketing for Nexon America’s titles. This includes product positioning, budgeting, periodic business analysis
- Devising and driving the Brand strategy for Nexon products and make sure they deliver against the global brand vision, milestone dates, and established KPI goals
- Work closely with functional teams in publishing, production/development, & creative services to develop, present, and own the strategic Brand marketing plan
- Providing frequent reports and analysis of the Brand and business performance against KPI targets to various internal stakeholders
- Develop, field and analyze product and consumer research; assess, improve and recommend optimizations to paid media and CRM campaigns as a stakeholder
- Work with internal groups, outside agencies, and/or vendors for production of advertising, promotional materials, trailers, and other marketing materials
- Support relationships with key external partners to drive meaningful marketing plans and in-game executions that maximize exposure on campaigns
- 3+ years’ experience in Product Marketing and/or Brand Management roles
- Experience bringing games to market, including building compelling marketing plans, creating/improving a brand, working for internal groups and/or external agencies
- Leads by example with an ability to build long-term relationships with key stakeholders and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Application of critical thinking and analysis to projects and workflow
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, while maintaining an ability to always stay focused on the work at hand
- Must be self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a global company
- Experience working in the games industry and possesses a background in product marketing/brand strategy
- Very organized with excellent time-management and project management skills
- Microsoft Office & Google Suite experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA preferred
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- JIRA, Confluence, and/or other project management tools (Preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of online game market/games as a service model, and understanding of virtual goods
- Excellent eye for iconic creative and ways to stand out in a crowded digital landscape