Brand Manager - Mobile (Exclusive Games)
11 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Brand Manager - Mobile (Exclusive Games)
San Mateo, CA
Are you a seasoned mobile and live services marketer? We’re looking for a passionate and innovative thinker to join the global brand marketing team overseeing mobile titles out of the esteemed PlayStation Studios! Said individual will lead the development and execution of the brand and commercial strategy for an upcoming mobile game and live service.
- Utilizing cross-functional teams including, but not limited to: internal insights, platform, teams, development, PR, and 3P data and industry trends to implement and create insightful decision making and product/campaign recommendations
- Partner with the studio to identify ideal product rollout opportunities, align on future product needs, and manage ongoing plans that achieve franchise goals
- Utilizing data analytics and mobile measurement tools (i.e., App Annie) to own insightful reporting dashboards for the business
- Create and implement always-on content strategy with development, production, creative and social teams
- Partner with territory leads across the globe to ensure a successful and strategic worldwide rollout
- Partner with colleagues in global brand management to ensure a consistent and strong continuation of parent brand from console to the mobile gaming space
- Be the subject matter authority in all areas of mobile gaming and business
- Partner with internal media technology, strategy, and agency teams to develop, implement and lead mobile paid media, acquisition and reacquisition plans
- Lead partner approval process of all mobile marketing assets and activation plans
- Someone who is experienced. 7+ Years Proven Experience Launching and Marketing Mobile and live service games
- Someone who wants ownership. Your oversight will help drive the game and business to new heights!
- Someone who likes rolling up their sleeves. You will join a humble and dedicated team that has a passion for doing great work
- Someone who loves games. Your expertise and love of games will drive your ability to do great work
- Someone who works creatively. We like that special combination of someone who knows how to get stuff done, but also will come up with the next great idea.
- Experience working on large IPs in the mobile space
- Experience and expertise applying industry-standard attribution tools in order to optimize marketing spend and user acquisition
- Understanding of F2P and digital ecosystems
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.