Brand Manager (Might & Magic)
Shanghai Shanghai cn
15 days ago
Ubisoft China is looking for a Brand Manager to champion the brand management and marketing of our Might & Magic IP-based games by working closely with our production teams of both live and new projects. The Brand Manager will ensure all brand positioning is understood by all stakeholders, (internal & external). Under the management of the Brand director, join an ambitious team and help define the future of one the biggest Fantasy franchise in video game history.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As part of the dev team core team, be able to handle a mobile gaming project from concept to post-launch;
- Help define the IP product strategy. Accurately position games in the marketplace – global & China- with clear/defined/qualified/quantified targets
- Be the relay of brand DNA & brand guidelines to the development team to ensure game fits with overall brand strategy as defined
- Actively monitor competition activity and provide relevant reports & analysis (competitor, risk etc.)
- Manage brand marketing budget & campaigns (ensuring all approvals are sought & obtained)
- Create and communicate brand guidelines to ensure consistency in all deliveries (graphic & more)
- Work with artist(s) and agencies to create assets relevant to his missions, provided to UA/performance marketing team/ operational marketing, PR and other internal & external groups
- Liaise with the Ubisoft headquarters marketing teams to evangelize the games & optimize the support they have to offer
- Responsible for promoting the game to third parties for promotional purposes. Be a main spokesperson and ambassador for the games and IP
- Work closely with IP, design, live operations & UA teams to influence exciting content updates for our targets
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE EQUIPED WITH:
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience
- Marketing & branding experience within gaming, mobile & free to play a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to run an effective marketing campaign
- Budget management
- Excellent at Office suite
- Fluent communication in both English and Chinese
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com