Brand Manager (360 Project Manager) F/H
Montreuil IDF fr
10 days ago
Within the Global communications team, you will be supporting the development of the Ubisoft consumer and employer brand.
Like a conductor working with teams across the globe, you will build the future of the Ubisoft brand by working on the brand strategy and its deployment.
More specifically, the mains tasks will be the following:
Brand Communication roadmap
- Manage 360 operational projects (campaigns, activations, partnerships…) in collaboration with external agencies as well as internal stakeholders across the world;
- Help implementing brand development projects internally to federate teams around it;
- Work closely with internal or external media teams and deal with Ubisoft owned channels to maximize the impact of each project;
- Follow up the realization of diverse creative assets like key arts, communication tools, videos and trailers with our creative team or external agencies
- Update the communication network regularly, providing the documents, information and assets they need to engage their audiences (players and collaborators).
- Follow up the budgets and timings of operational projects
- Analyze the metrics and results
- Consider the local needs and reply to the daily requests of the communication network regarding the brand projects
You have 2-3 years of experience minimum in a similar position.
You have at least one experience in advertising/brand management (among agency or advertiser).
You must have an Excellent English and French, both written and spoken and you are at ease working in an international context.
A strong interest for the video game and entertainment industry would be much appreciated.
Rigorous, tactful and creative, you are a driving force in the team and have strong communication skills.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will collaborate and grow with highly talented teams from around the world.