29 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a Billing Supervisor to be an integral part of our revenue accounting operations team! You will be working cross functionally with our Sale Operations, Finance and Revenue accounting operations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities include supervising Billing Analysts (overseeing their work and performing first level reviews), partnering with cross functional teams to ensure systems and processes are set up to support efficient billing, and reporting billing activity and metrics to the Sr. Manager of Financial Operations.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid role based in our Bangalore office. General working hours for this role will be 2pm-10pm IST during the weekdays.
What you'll be doing
- Supervising Billing analysts to ensure invoices are issued timely and accurately.
- Reviewing and approving credit memos and rebill invoices
- Partnering with Sales and Sales Operations to ensure customer contracts are appropriately entered into our systems to support efficient billing processes.
- Work collaboratively with the Credit and Collections team to support the entire Order-to-Cash business process
- Analyze billing activity to report operational metrics to the Sr. Manager of Financial Operations
- Support month end close activities
- Support audit requests for Accounts Receivable, as needed
- Organize regular meetings to identify opportunities for process improvement and to develop policies, procedures, and best practices
- Provide support that drives improvements in billing process, automation and internal controls, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and SOX requirements
What we're looking for
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of billing experience
- Experience with month end close, reconciliations and audit requests
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple ad hoc requests
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyze large data sets
- Strong people and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to connect with internal and external customers globally in writing and/or verbally
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) and Zuora Billing
- Knowledge of Excel at an intermediate level
You might also have
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in Software and Advertising industries
- Experience with Zuora Revenue, Workday, and Netsuite
- Order-to-Cash business process management experience
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.