Biddable Media Specialist - Performance Marketing
18 days ago
Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy, Cloud Chamber, 31 Union and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles and platforms is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, 2KPGATOUR, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, WWE2K Supercard, The Quarry, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all interested applicants to explore our global positions.
As part of the Demand Generation team, you will be responsible for driving new player acquisition and engagement across our games from all social channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube & Reddit), paid search & ecommerce (Google Search, Amazon Search, Google Shopping, Criteo) and programmatic display (DV360, Amazon DSP, Twitch).
As our Biddable Specialist you will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimising paid media campaigns, implementing best practices, and managing performance reports.
What We Need:
The DG Biddable Media team at 2K has four core responsibilities:
- We are responsible for delivering best in class biddable media plans across all console titles. These biddable plans represent the diverse media consumption of our players
- Delivering audience first campaigns that leverage the full potential of our owned data, as well other relevant data sources.
- Ensuring our biddable activation execution is best in class, with clear buying tactics, designed to meet and exceed the media objectives and targets.
- Proactive collaboration with the wider ‘Player Journey’ team. The ‘Player Journey’ team is the marrying of various marketing functions, to deliver the optimum in & out of game experience for our players.
2K is looking for a passionate and self-motivated Biddable Specialist to work into the Biddable Territory Manager and the rest of the Player Journey strategy team. The role will have a number of the key focuses:
- This is a client-facing role – working with different functions around the business to align the Biddable media activation to the marketing strategy
- The role is primarily responsible for driving biddable media effectiveness, using specialist platform knowledge to deliver on the campaign objectives and targets through the lifecycle of a game
- Responsible for reacting to commercial performance and pivoting overall biddable plans accordingly, so to deliver business requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement paid media campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Google Search etc
- Develop the biddable media strategy & plans for each stage of a game lifecycle, which is in line with overall marketing objectives and ROI goals
- Manage and optimise campaign budgets on a daily basis for maximum effectiveness, while ensuring KPI targets are met
- Bring an audience and data driven mindset to biddable campaign planning & activation
- Analyze and report on campaign performance using tools such as Tableau and Datorama, leveraging data to make recommendations for optimization and improvement
- Build relationships and collaborate with wider Demand Generation teams for cross-channel campaign alignment & initiatives
- Build relationships and collaborate with regional territory teams across EMEA, NAM and APAC, as well as Global Marketing teams.
- Work with biddable media partners to deliver best in class paid campaigns; getting access to innovative solutions and consistently maximizing value
What will make you a great fit:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of paid media buying channels (paid search, paid social, programmatic display, etc.) and the media buying ecosystem
- Proficient with Google Ads, META Ads, TikTok Ads, Amazon Ads, DV360, etc.
- Familiar with audience segmentation and cohorts applied to ad targeting
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to develop strong, open, and collaborative working relationships by gaining trust to successfully manage and deliver against expectations
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.