13 days ago
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry.
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. By working as external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We recruit and develop people from the widest possible talent pool so that we can gain an insight into different markets and generate creativity in anticipating customer needs to become even more successful.
Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 65 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia and over 9,000 passionate gaming employees around the world.
Responsible for overseeing and supporting the Keywords Studios Strategic Partnership Bid Management goals by leading and coordinating multiple key Strategic Client; Bid Input, Creation, Process & Submissions. Strong attention to detail whilst highly collaborative in a fast-paced environment and able to effectively coordinate the efforts of multiple stakeholder groups within Keywords Studios within tight and often unpredictable schedules. Motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture successful bid management outcomes from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Create and oversee the production of detailed, costed, persuasive bids which have successfully understood the client’s needs and reflected in a Solution which can be delivered efficiently and effectively
- Create winning deal teams by identifying the most appropriate stakeholders required to develop the best content required for each bid proposal
- Actively participate in the opportunity analysis stage (bid/non-bid) of the business development stage of the client engagement lifecycle
- Suggest ‘right to win strategies’ including pinpointing the unique selling points and key differentiators of Keywords Studios
- Research, draft & or check bid proposals & submissions, including researching current and future gaming industry market trends
- Coordinate and collaborate with all key stakeholders within Keywords Studios and the Strategic Client organization to obtain & or develop the information required to compile the bid proposal & submissions
- Contribute to the assessment and addressing of the service delivery and commercial risks relating to the bid proposal & submissions
- Proactively respond to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with bid management and commercial experience)
- Exceptional leadership, stakeholder management, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proven proposal writing experience with acute attention to detail and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking & Problem-solving skills
- Relationship-building, influencing & teamworking skills