Backend Developer - Casual Games
15 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market and an expertise on back end game developing. You will ensure everything runs, is scalable and solid on the back end scope (the architecture, the data structure, the online saves, the in app purchase, etc.)
You will work on our upcoming, fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Capable of managing a project from the definition of the requirements to the delivery.
- Analyse, design and develop feature requirements for the games
- Act as a bridge to develop and maintain connected games
- Communicate and implement game features in game client and servers alike
- Participate in reviewing and optimizing processes and codebases
- Mastery of the client-server architecture principles
- Knowledge of the main communication protocols, network topologies, network components and their configuration
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You have experience in Backend development.
- You have experience with 3rd party online providers for mobile games such as Playfab, Gamesparks, etc.
- A strong understanding of client/server environments
- Solid Knowledge of concurrency and multithreading
- A love for high performance and complex problems analysis
- Track record with successful mobile games
- You speak and write English