Audio Programmer Intern
Bellevue, WA United States of America
23 days ago
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine to Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic’s Audio Engine Team is looking for a smart, creative Audio Programming Intern to join them for the 2021 summer. Our Interns participate in the development and implementation of sound into our games and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic next summer, this is the opportunity for you!
- Implementing new dsp effects and synthesis features
- Working on audio engine tools and quality of life features
- Implementing and/or testing audio engine sample content
- Top-grades in your programming classes, especially C++
- Experience working with a team to accomplish a highly rated result
- Demonstrated understanding of audio implementation in a game engine
- Experience with digital signal processing including effects and synthesis
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.