Audio Production Coordinator
10 days ago
Job Title:Audio Production Coordinator
Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Audio Production Coordinator to join our team in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for
- Assist in the planning and execution of large-scale Localisation recording sessions
- Support Localisation Studios in regards to equipment and software installs, updates and technical issues
- Help establish objective audio quality standards
- Manage voice over assets using internal tools for the entire game.
- Track all aspects of the Localisation Audio from receipts of script to game
- Receive and organise external Voice Deliveries.
- Ensure each line of dialog is properly mastered and tracked for any post effects.
- Work with internal QA to identify dialog related issues.
Candidates need to have;
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role within the video game or entertainment industry
- A relevant audio third level qualification is required
- Knowledge of current sound practices and techniques with a deep understanding of audio design principles and processing techniques
- Knowledge of Dialogue, music and sound effects editing
- Familiarity with mixing principles
- Understanding of the principles of loudness measurement and international standards
- Knowledge of the use of microphones and portable sound recording devices
- Familiarity with DSP processing chains and batch processes
- Proficient skills with PC, Mac and Microsoft office products
- Good communication/documentation/organisational skills, including facilitating communication across internal teams and external publishers and vendors.
- Be proactive, organised, and can multitask.
*Please note that due to Covid 19, this role will initially be remote, however the right candidate will be located in Ireland and be able to access the office if and when needed.
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization Team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of culture, people and opportunites!
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.