This job might no longer be available.
21 days ago
SummaryThe Associate, Service Operations – People and Culture (P&C) is responsible for responding to inquiries from employees, executing P&C transactions, and data reporting using Workday and other HR systems. This role requires great attention to detail, customer service orientation, and an ability to use discretion and latitude to prioritize service requests.
What you'll do
- Provide excellent customer service in response to HR-related inquiries from employees, P&C Business Partners, and managers via multiple channels, including email, instant message, chat, and phone.
- Resolve inquiries accurately and timely by accessing knowledge guides and information in multiple systems.
- Process P&C transactions by collecting required information from the employee, manager, or other stakeholders internally and externally.
- Utilize the case management tool to capture all inquiries, customer information, case data, and updates, and communicate the resolution to the requestor or escalate more complex issues to the appropriate team member.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Effectively communicate P&C policies and programs while demonstrating active listening skills and a commitment to employee experience.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent experience
- Prior experience fielding high-volume customer inquiries a high-volume within a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business fluent in English and Spanish; any additional languages are advantageous.
- A passion for excellent customer service, adaptable & flexible.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively and efficiently, delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to comply with handling sensitive and confidential employee data.
- Works under general direction; must be able to work independently.
- Ability to utilize knowledge guide materials in performing research and answering inquiries.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.