Associate Technical Motion Designer
Manhattan, New York, United States
6 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Junior Technical Motion Designer skilled in Adobe Suite to assist on a range of projects. This role is responsible for versioning and localizing video assets for release across multiple territories. The successful candidate will work closely with a creative team to deliver outstanding marketing assets and game trailers.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Technical Motion team works with the video editing and trailer teams to create various videos and assets for marketing campaigns and other areas as needed by the company.
- We design high-quality motion graphics for multiple platforms and mediums.
- We work closely with the Marketing and Art teams to create a unified creative vision.
- We support our employees with a culture of career development, safety, and inclusion.
- Version videos and other deliverables for multiple projects across domestic and international markets.
- Work closely within a team of Motion Designers, Video Editors, and Producers to deliver world-class marketing assets.
- Take direction from Producers and Editors to iterate and implement feedback during multiple review processes.
- Collaborate with Senior Motion Designers to animate tiles and logos for trailers, posters, and fliers.
- Work at a fast pace on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Familiar with localization and versioning processes.
- Exposure to animation production workflows.
- Experience working in a shared storage environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A passion for Rockstar Games and our titles.
- Creative, collaborative, and adaptable.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly efficient.
- Ability to perform at a high level whether working as part of a team or independently.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to get the job done right no matter what.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on motion design and media production.
- Background in broadcast media.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.