Associate Software Development Engineer - Test
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
9 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking an upbeat and collaborative Associate Software Development Engineer in Test to build, automate, execute, and report the results of test cases. In this role, you will work with the QA Manager and assist in debugging and troubleshooting systems under test in addition to conducting requirements validation and analysis.
What you'll do:
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test automation based on requirements/stories and design documents.
- Review and provide input to requirements/stories and design documents.
- Conduct and document test case and test automation reviews.
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements.
- Participate in estimating test effort, designing approach, and identifying risks.
- Analyze issues found during testing and provides detailed analysis of the problem.
- Effectively communicate and document any issues or risks encountered during testing.
- Contribute to an ongoing process of improving test efficiency and accuracy through the use of better processes, tools, ideas, and infrastructure improvements.
What you’ll bring:
- Required: 1+ years of experience as an analyst or software test engineer.
- Required: 1+ years of programming experience in an Agile process with daily code commits.
- Formal education in software design and testing preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.