Associate Social Engagement Manager- LATAM Publishing
14 days ago
Associate Social Engagement Manager
Position is Fully Remote
The LATAM Publishing Team at KRAFTON is looking for an Associate Social Engagement Manager who will be responsible to keep the attention of our current active player and fan base. Among our many areas of operation, the LATAM Publishing Team at KRAFTON focuses on social media, community management, PR, and marketing for more than 20 countries in South, Central and North America. The LATAM Publishing Team works closely with development studios as well as with publishing teams all over the world.
An ideal candidate will work closely with our Senior Social Engagement Manager in taking a data-informed approach to curate and execute multiple social media campaigns and engagement activities in support of a variety of products in the region. We are looking for a talented individual who will help us move fast, meet deadlines and reach new heights as a team. Ownership, independence and organization in pursuing tasks are crucial attributes for success in this role.
- Drive strategic social media planning, keep track of tasks, deadlines and KPIs.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and clear communications across all owned channels, including blog posts, newsletters, videos and social media posts
- Measure and report performance of social media activities, collaborations with partnered contents and other owned channel campaigns.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure timely deliveries from all stakeholders.
- Provide localization as needed for their linguistic area of expertise.
- Analyze user comments and acquire player feedback for weekly sentiment reports.
- Administrate our Discord player server and oversee activities within the channels, including our player reporting system.
- Proven track record in gaming, internet, or technology related industries
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing work between vendors and internal stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Fluency in Spanish required, Portuguese is a plus
- Hardcore PUBG player
- Experience in game analysis content production
- Open-mindedness to work and collaborate in a multicultural environment
- Being bi-lingual in Korean/English is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly Grubhub lunch stipend
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter and anything else you’d like to create to help us understand why you’re the ideal candidate for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.