Associate Social Community Manager, EA Brand (Contract)
7 days ago
Associate Community Manager, EA Brand (Contract)
What we're all about:
The newly formed brand team for Electronic Arts is only a year into building our brand, making it one of the greatest ( + fun) exercises in transformation & change management in our industry. This also means we're still making a bit of it up as we go along. So if you're a creator who excels within change, then this might be your gig. And you've also caught us at the best time - the very beginning - how exciting is that? The opportunity to bring a brand back to life doesn't come around too often… so that's why we're here and hopefully why you're still reading this job description …
Our newly built Electronic Arts brand team is looking for a social media community manager to bring purpose back to our brand and foster a more inclusive community around play. In a work sense, your goal will build and maintain relationships with players and fans through authentic, engaging, lightweight content and stories distributed via social media channels and real-time communications with our players across the entire Electronic Arts social portfolio.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing and be dotted line into the Global Social Media engagement team. You will assist with all the tasks on the content production, deployment, publishing and reporting and own the editorial content for our brand channels. You will operate within a tight-knit cross-functional team of publishing and cross-organizational partners that plan and act together. Creativity and collaboration will be the keys to success.
You have a passion for brands (preferably in gaming) and for creating fun, engaging content for social media channels. You are creative and have an eye for good brand-building content and community storytelling.
- Manage the social media accounts for Electronic Arts.
- Own the coordination of all social media programs and guide their execution.
- Partner with Brand & Creative Production partner teams to prioritize and track the development of social media assets.
- Analyze social content performance to improve distribution, tone and relevance on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain editorial calendars and asset lists.
- Partner with Channel Intelligence and Channel Strategy to implement latest and greatest channel and content best practices.
- Partner with Commercial, Product and other teams to ensure campaign goals, player-facing messages and experiences are aligned across all marketing channels.
- Identify the most appropriate trends & topics both around Electronic Arts and in Entertainment/Culture to insert our brands in relevant conversations.
- 2+ years delivering successful social media engagement or digital marketing programs. A plus if with a gaming, entertainment, or tech company.
- Experience with drafting social media messaging or other forms of copywriting. Proficient in writing and grammar.
- Experience building & optimizing social media campaigns for some of the major platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Giphy, Tik-Tok, Snapchat.
- Creative mind able to guide the creation of impactful messages & visuals to create conversation & culture around pop culture brands.
- Experience with content creation tools such as image / photo / video design & editing a plus but not mandatory.
As part of your application, please provide:
- An up-to-date resume.
- A short write-up about your motivation and qualifications for the space and the role - we care to hear about the games you love playing and the things that inspire you outside of work. We are a team of gamers and creative minds!
- A PDF that showcases recent content / programs you have worked on that you are the most proud of with a sense of scale / impact / performance.