Associate Recruiter, Early Careers (Temporary)
9 days ago
Job Title:Associate Recruiter, Early Careers (Temporary)
Associate Recruiter, Campus Recruiting (Temporary)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance, and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB
Activision, Blizzard and King’s Early Career program was established to develop meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with schools and universities, which allows us to identify and foster talent to meet our ever-growing hiring needs. The Early Careers Associate Recruiter is responsible for facilitating a variety of programs to promote and enhance Activision’s campus visibility with university departments, career centers, and student organizations, as well as recruiting early career talent into the company.
*Please note, this is a contingent worker position for approx. 6 months and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company*
- Spearhead the full cycle recruitment process for summer internship positions across development studios and commercial functions
- Serve as main information resource for potential interns and new grads throughout the interviewing process -- communicate status, answer questions, schedule start dates, and coordinate all follow-up efforts.
- Utilize data to help business functions determine internship hiring needs each summer
- Maintain campus plans for each of Activision Blizzard’s identified schools and maintain a list of other important institutions in the geographic area with goals, contacts, and high-level plans for each one.
- Develop key campus-recruiting strategies and implement programs to increase company awareness at selected schools.
- Plan, organize, and execute various major campus recruiting events including presentations, receptions, club events, and interviews.
- Manage the candidate workflow and communication in Workday Recruit for early career specific candidates.
- Act as ambassador of our team’s vision and goals.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in campus recruiting and/or tech recruiting
- Experience establishing and organizing relationship programs with universities or other institutions of higher learning
- An understanding of university processes and familiarity with university administration, including constraints on faculty and students
- A strong teamwork ethic; this position will involve substantial coordination and collaboration with many different departments and stakeholders
- Able to communicate effectively and to represent Activision, Blizzard, and King positively on campus and with all parts of the academic population
- Attention to detail and utilizes data to drive decisions around processes
- Strong customer service skills and experience coordinating events from 30 to 500 attendees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical or game development recruiting experience
- Experience in the video game or entertainment industry
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.