Associate Project Manager - External Development Intelligence (Contract)
9 days ago
EA’s External Development Intelligence team is looking for a part-time temporary (3 months +/-) Associate Project Manager to assist with administrative tasks and project management of a few moderately complex short-term projects.
EA’s XDI team is part of Business Development. XDI provides external development support to all of EA’s game studios in addition to a number of central teams. XDI ensures external partners meet EA’s requirements.
The successful candidate should have some project management experience (school projects are acceptable). They must demonstrate great attention to detail, be a self starter, have the ability to stay very organized and juggle multiple priorities.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Entering partners in EA’s partner database and general upkeep of information.
- Creating work orders and processing invoices for contracted service providers.
- Following up with external companies to collect key information and ensure requirements.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- 1+ years project management or administration work or comparable academic experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management
ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Incredibly organized.
- Solid communicator verbal and written.
- Willing to work on a mix of administrative tasks in addition to supporting projects with moderate complexity.
- Has sound judgment and thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Experience using Google Suite (Google Docs) and Outlook.