This job might no longer be available.
Associate Project Manager - External Development Intelligence (Contract)
7 months ago
EA’s External Development Intelligence team is looking for a part-time temporary (3 months +/-) Associate Project Manager to assist with administrative tasks and project management of a few moderately complex short-term projects.
EA’s XDI team is part of Business Development. XDI provides external development support to all of EA’s game studios in addition to a number of central teams. XDI ensures external partners meet EA’s requirements.
You should have some project management experience (school projects are acceptable). They must demonstrate great attention to detail, be a self starter, have the ability to stay very organized and juggle multiple priorities.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Entering partners in EA’s partner database and general upkeep of information.
- Creating work orders and processing invoices for contracted service providers.
- Following up with external companies to collect key information and ensure requirements.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- 1+ years project management or administration work or comparable academic experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management
ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Incredibly organized.
- Solid communicator verbal and written.
- Willing to work on a mix of administrative tasks in addition to supporting projects with moderate complexity.
- Has sound judgment and thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Experience using Google Suite (Google Docs) and Outlook.