This job might no longer be available.
Associate Program Manager – FIFA Competitive Gaming
Madrid Community of Madrid Spain
19 days ago
You will join the diverse FIFA Competitive Gaming team as an Associate Program Manager (on a 1 year contract) to build the strongest possible FIFA Competitive Gaming programs across important global markets. You’ll join a passionate and tightly integrated team, developing strategies dedicated to exciting our players and maximising engagement from fans around the world. Your collaborative mindset will help build partnerships with other internal EA teams and externally with third-party partners and agencies around the globe .
The Associate Program Manager will help lead EA SPORTS FIFA’s Competitive Gaming programs worldwide, but with a focus on Spain and Iberia in collaboration with our Official Football League partners. Working in partnership with other relevant EA teams, these programs will engage and enthuse players and viewers globally.
- Be the lead for a variety of EA’s Official Football Leagues, working with League representatives, alongside the Competitive Gaming Program Manager
- Be the Competitive Gaming contact for EA’s Marketing and Partnership teams; develop activities and content to maximise marketing value and viewership within the EA SPORTS FIFA Global Series
- Create meaningful relationships with territory relevant tournament organizers and agencies
- Work with football organisations, leagues, partner clubs and esports teams to grow FIFA esports market share in important regions
- Provide consultation back to FIFA CGE team on activity in market with relevant insight relating to esports and football
- Collate and field requests for all FIFA CGE programs in the region
- Work with other relevant EA teams e.g. Legal, Finance
- Frequent international and domestic travel
- English language fluency
- Spanish language fluency
- +3 years overall business experience
- Experience of at least two of the following industries
- Video games
- Traditional sports
- A fan of the EA SPORTS FIFA game
- A personal interest in any esport (where candidate does not have business experience of esports)
- Business proficiency in any other languages outside of English and Spanish
- Experience working with a league or federation of any traditional sport or esport
- Experience working in remote teams
EA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.