Associate Production Designer (Contract)
12 days ago
Team Name:Overwatch League
Job Title:Associate Production Designer (Contract)
Associate Production Designer
Overwatch League and Call of Duty League
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a production graphic designer for Call of Duty League and Overwatch League. You should bring your pixel-perfect skills, interest in video games, esports, traditional sports, pre-press and automation.
This is a role where you’ll partner with our creatives to define colors, specs, efficiencies, and templates within our brand guidelines. Attention to detail, solid ownership, and a thirst for building consistent, quality work is a must.
We are looking for a forward thinker that has the ability to quickly pick-up and emulate Call of Duty League and Overwatch League design themes, strong typography skills, understanding of color theory, layout, and a good eye for composition. This role will dive into the established brand visual identity and will be handling successful implementation across multiple media platforms. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in all aspects of the hands-on production of assets for a variety of formats, delivering Blizzard quality and standards in remarkably quick time frames.
This role provides support services to all engaged departments: PR, Marketing, Production and development teams to produce high-quality assets, primarily static graphics. Typical end use will include, but is not limited to, editorial, social, marketing, internal, and occasionally in-game use.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
- Design within established ad templates and create new comps as needed
- Versioning assets to various specifications including resolution, aspect ratios, and file types for various viewing platforms
- Update existing Photoshop and Illustrator assets received from external sources
- Conform to project management and asset management standards
- Organize, archive, and back-up projects
- Implement feedback from creative leads and stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
- Levelheaded, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
- Experience with social media assets and digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize projects
- Technical and troubleshooting skills
- High level of attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Video game industry experience a plus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio demonstrating high aptitude for production work (e.g. website, blog or online album)