Associate Product Operations Specialist
Las Vegas, NV
2 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
As a member of the Product Operations team you will coordinate with MZ's talented Production, Design, Engineering, QA, and Support teams to manage and ship code deployments for our Live Games.
Additionally, you will serve as a first responder to internal and external company incidents. This requires a calm and decisive approach to providing guidance and direction to several cross-functional teams who will be working with you towards issue resolution.
What you'll be doing:
- Communicating with Production, Design, Engineering, QA and support teams in order to ensure that time sensitive content for revenue goals are deployed to the live Product environments. This includes new features, bug fixes, tools, and content from Design and Engineering teams.
- Use Terminal, Build, and Commit management tools to promote and deploy commits into testing and live environments.
- Use project and product management tools to complete documentation and metrics based around the live product deployments. This includes data on features being released and statistics of the deployment.
- Gaining and utilizing knowledge of internal deployment and incident management tools.
- Responding to and kicking off incidents for your primary product as requested.
- Provide updates to stakeholders to the status of Incidents and the timeline towards incident resolution.
- Handle any critical bug fix deployments as a result of Incidents.
- Documenting the Impact, Cause, Fix, and Stakeholders involved for Product Incidents.
Your background and who you are:
- Flexible and willingness to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime to meet business needs.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and can get ideas across in a clear and concise manner.
- Embrace complexity and change. Use critical and creative thinking to diagnose and solve problems.
- Remain calm and confident under pressure.
- Have a passion for technology and games.
- Comfortable using technical tools and terminals in order to deploy code and data changes into live products.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize several ongoing task.
- Familiarity with GIT, Version Control and Programming.
- Previous first responder background.
- General or advanced knowledge of project management methodologies: Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.