This job might no longer be available.
Associate Product Marketing Manager - VIP
Chicago, IL, United States
6 months ago
Zynga VIP Team are looking for an experienced online marketer with exceptional quantitative/analytical skills to join our growing team! VIP Associate PMM will work very closely with the game team product managers and functional marketing leads.
- Work closely with Game Studio and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans by attending all CRM’s and adapting weekly cadence based on studio needs.
- Generate creative marketing concepts that bond the right players to our games.
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Be a “VIP marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams – focusing on the biggest opportunities for Zynga.
- Do VIP research for studios.
- Identify user generated content for VIP players by working with the Account Managers and studios
- Define and create innovative ways to create VIP specific promotions
- Manage the prioritization and development of new products and features with studios for VIP
- Establish metrics & report on them on a monthly basis including recommendations
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Experience – and desire – to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace